Shelfy.io Introduces Advanced Scan & Go Technology: Contactless Self-Checkout
87% of shoppers prefer retailers that offer touchless self-checkout. Mobile shopping platform shelfy.io completes the cycle with no additional integration and turns shoppers’ mobile phones into scanning and payment tools.
During these turbulent times, customers pay close attention to how minded retailers are of social distancing and hygiene. Creating a safe shopping experience today very much includes coming up with solutions to minimize personal contact. shelfy.io’s mobile shopping platform consists of the perfect Scan & Go feature. One that will make shoppers’ life so much better, they will continue to use it long after the pandemic is over.
shelfy.io’s contactless self-checkout tool brings significant benefits:
- Safety: The feature enables customers to complete the purchase without contacting a single person or touching public screens.
- Speed: Shoppers can skip the line and perform every necessary action on their own, enjoying a frustration-free journey.
- Ease of use: shelfy.io’s Scan & Go feature has an intuitive, user-friendly interface that doesn’t require any additional integration and is easy to use from the very first time.
- Fast implementation: shelfy.io’s solution is easy and quick to implement, enabling you to offer an immediate answer to customers’ current needs.
- Flexibility: Manage the entire cycle via the app or connect shelfy.io to your POS for monitoring purposes. Whichever works best for you.
- End-to-end solution: shelfy.io covers every part of the purchasing cycle, from browsing to payment, improving each step.
Contact us to learn more and bring a seamless contact-free shopping experience to your customers
More M-Commerce news and industry trends for you
3 Reasons Why Retailers Should Embrace Mobile Shopping Apps
Some retailers are a little hesitant to offer a mobile shopping app, let alone encourage their existing customers to use it on a regular basis. When speaking with executives at supermarket and pharmacy chains, we learn time and again that they worry about replacing in-store visits with online purchases for different reasons. While their concerns […]
August 2, 2020
Swift swipe: 8 tips to get mobile commerce right, right away !
In recent years, it became impossible to ignore the rising power of online and mobile commerce. According to Business Insider, we can expect to see this trend continue to grow in the near future, as more companies embrace the advanced technological features offered by these platforms. And yet, many businesses still struggle with the transition to […]
August 12, 2020
Shelf Life: The Mobile Version of Shelf Positioning & Product Placement
When shoppers visit a physical store, each and every part of their journey is meticulously designed to encourage certain behavior, leaving nothing to chance. The art of product placement and shelf positioning has a significant impact on their purchase decisions, which makes it a major focal point for retailers. Product positioning experts have a deep understanding […]
August 25, 2020
Retailers, Forget About ‘mobile-First’ and Embrace a Mobile-Only Approach
Smartphones have become such a fixture in our lives, it almost feels like they’ve been around forever. Perhaps that’s why looking at statistics from just a couple of years ago may be shocking, as we realize that the frequency and form of mobile use still continue to change dramatically. In 2018, the world was excited […]
August 27, 2020
What grocery retailers and brands can learn from McKinsey’s latest report
A recent report from Periscope by McKinsey, titled Retail reimagined: The new era for customer experience, sheds light on the rapid transformation of the retail world following a survey of thousands of shoppers in the US, the UK, France, and Germany. The report confirms the accelerated change in behavior we’ve all been experiencing lately, but […]
August 30, 2020
The Real Deal
How to create a Mobile Shopping Experience That Feels Like a Visit to a Physical Store
August 31, 2020